Join the Democratic Party: Lee Dems & FCDC
Membership gives you a voice and a vote in the policies and decisions of the Lee District Democratic Committee and our parent organization, the Fairfax County Democratic Committee (FCDC). Membership in these local committees makes you a member of the Democratic Party of Virginia (DPVA).
How Do You Become a Member?
- Lee District residents may apply for membership anytime. Download a form by clicking on the Join button above, or contact Lee District Chair Alex Kirkland for an application.
- Attend a meeting and get to know members in Lee District. The District Committee members vote on your application.
- Applicants who are recommended by the District Committee are approved by the full FCDC membership at the next FCDC meeting. Once you are approved by the FCDC membership, you will be a voting member of FCDC.
Who’s a Member?
You must be a resident of Fairfax County. Most members are registered voters, but there are no restrictions on age. High school students who have been active, enthusiastic volunteers have been elected to FCDC membership.
Interested in volunteering? You don’t need to join to participate. Please contact us to let us know how you want to contribute your talents. Click here to volunteer.
- Fairfax County Democratic Committee (Lee District Democratic Committee)
- Democratic Party of Virginia