DON’T FORGET: TAKE THE CENSUS
The 2020 census counts every person living in the United States and five U.S. territories. The census count affects planning and funding for infrastructure—including programs for highway planning and construction, Section 8 housing, federal transit, community development and rural water and waste disposal systems.
Lee Dems April meeting
Thursday, April 2, 7:30 pm
This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom. It may help to download the Zoom app here in advance, but that is not necessary.
Options for joining the meeting
Join here. Meeting ID: 511 556 704
One tap mobile: +19292056099,,511556704#
Dial in: +1 301 715 8592
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of our activities. Check the FCDC calendar for updated information about other FCDC events.
Sign Up for the
Lee Dems Newsletter
- March 23 announcement by Governor Ralph Northam
- Most recent update from Fairfax County Health Department. Sign up for text message alerts: text FFXCOVID to 888777 or sign up by text/email
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 website.
- U.S. COVID-19 live data.
- Statement from FCDC Chair Bryan Graham
- Fairfax County Public Schools are closed for the remainder of the academic year. FCPS is providing grab-and-go meals throughout the closure. Information changes frequently. Check for the latest here.
- All Fairfax County Senior Centers and Adult Day Health Care Centers are closed until further notice. The closure is effective immediately. Fairfax County is providing meal delivery service to registered participants who wish to obtain them.
- Donate to United Community to help families in need during this crisis.
How to get involved
The Lee District Democratic Committee is part of the Fairfax County Democratic Committee (FCDC). When you join Lee Dems, you’re automatically a member of FCDC. Click the link below to learn more and join our committee!
Before social distancing: Our March 5 meeting with congressional candidate Vangie Williams.