How will you vote? Make your plan now!
It was fun to see everyone!
Thanks to everyone who joined in or sponsored our Back-to-School Ice Cream Social(ly Distant) on September 26. Yum!
Now let’s all VOTE BLUE—and talk to our neighbors and friends so they’ll do the same!
Lee Dems phone bank Tuesdays, 7:30-9 pm
Fairfax County entered Phase 3 on July 1. Remember, you are still safer at home. Information here.
- Fairfax County COVID-19 dashboard, with data broken down by zip code. Sign up for text message alerts: text FFXCOVID to 888777 or sign up by text/email
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 website
- Johns Hopkins coronavirus updates
- U.S. COVID-19 live data
- Donate to United Community or Koinonia Foundation to help families in need during this crisis.
- COVID-19 Virginia resources
- Southeast Fairfax COVID-19 business directory.
October Lee Dems meeting
Thursday, October 1, 7:30 pm
This will be a virtual meeting using the Zoom app. You can join on your desktop or laptop computer, tablet, smartphone or other phone.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Only members of the Lee District Democratic Committee/FCDC may vote, but all meetings are open to the public. Thanks to FCDC for providing this technology.
Trump Unhinged: A National Affairs Forum
October 14, 7-8:30 pm
Please join the FCDC National Affairs Committee for this forum, featuring Dr. Justin A. Frank, former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George Washington University Medical Center and bestselling author of Trump on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President, and Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, advisory member of the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), distinguished visiting professor of government and public policy at the College of William and Mary and former chief of staff to Colin Powell at the
U.S. Department of State.